viernes, 3 de agosto de 2007

Reel around the fountain

"Reel around the fountain"

It's time the tale was told
of how you took a child
and you made him old

Reel around the fountain
slap me on the patio
I'll take it now

Fifteen minutes with you
well, I wouldn't say no
people said that you were virtually dead
and they were so wrong

Fifteeen minutes with you
Well, i wouldn’t say no
people said that you were easily led
and they were half-right

I dreamt about you last night
and i fell out of bed twice
you can pin and mount me like a butterfly
but “take me to the haven of your bed”
was something that you never said
two lumps, please
you're the bee's knees
but so am I

Meet me at the fountain
shove me on the patio
I'll take it slowly

Fifteen minutes with you
oh I wouldn't say no
people see no worth in you
oh but I do
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Y ahora la traduccion al español
“Vueltas alrededor de la fuente”

es tiempo que la historia sea contada
de como tomaste a un niño
y lo volbiste viejo.

vueltas alrededor de la fuente
pillame en el patio
lo tomare ahora

quince minutos contigo
bueno, no diría que no...
la gente dice que estas prácticamente muerta
y estaban tan equivocados

quince minutos contigo
bueno, no diría que no…
la gente dijo que eras fácil de manipular
y estaban casi en lo correcto

he soñado contigo anoche
y me cai de la cama dos veces
tu puedes pincharme y elevarme como a una mariposa
pero “llevame al cielo de tu cama”
fue algo que nunca dijiste
dos terrones, por favor
tu eres las rodillas de una abeja
pero yo también

encuéntrame en la fuente
empujame en el patio
lo tomare con calma

quince minutos contigo
oh yo no diría que no
la gente no te ve valor
oh pero yo si

No hay comentarios: